WASCO NURSERY, INC. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE DONE TO
IRRIGATION LINES OR UNMARKED UNDERGROUND SERVICE LINES
(I.E. DOG FENCES, LANDSCAPE LIGHTING, ETC.)
Most plant failures are due to weather or soil conditions beyond our control. However, provided that stock has received
proper care, our guarantee on any trees, shrubs or evergreens that fail to survive is as follows:
- All materials and workmanship are guaranteed for a period of three years from the date of installation by our crews. Nursery stock will be replaced and replanted (twice if necessary) at no charge. Specific conditions or exclusions are as follows:
- All trees, shrubs and evergreens planted by the customer are guaranteed for one year from the date of purchase. Plants installed by the customer are guaranteed one time only for 100% of the purchase price.
- Guarantee on items purchased at a sale or discounted price is limited to 100% of the purchase price (regardless of whether or not they were planted by the homeowner or Wasco Nursery’s crews). All guarantee claims will be settled in the form of a store credit to be applied toward the purchase of nursery stock.
- All perennials, grasses, vines or groundcovers installed by our crews must be picked up at the Garden Center to be replanted by the customer if replacement is necessary.
- All perennials, grasses, groundcovers, annuals, hybrid tea roses and bulbs planted by the customer are guaranteed to be true to name and in good condition when you receive them. No other guarantee applies to these plants.
- Hanging baskets are guaranteed for a period of 48 hours from the date of purchase.
- Transplanted items or plants supplied by other vendors and installed by our crews are not guaranteed.
- The customer must present the invoice for the plant(s) in question and report failure of same before the guarantee expires. Account must be paid in full within 30 days of purchase.
- All guarantee claims will be settled in the form of a store credit to be applied toward the purchase of nursery stock.
- NO CASH REFUNDS.
- Plant failures due to customer neglect, animal or chemical damage, acts of God or vandalism are not covered by the guarantee.
- All cancelled orders are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- A non-refundable 50% deposit is required on all special order items and custom dig items.
- Wholesale materials are not covered by the guarantee.
SAVE YOUR RECEIPT – IT’S YOUR GUARANTEE
(Sales Policy Effective 01.01.2013 – © Wasco Nursery, Inc.)